ABOUT THE EDITORS
* Professor Dr. John Branch, University of Michigan;
* Professor Dr. Claus Nygaard, Institute for Learning in Higher Education; Copenhagen Business School Denmark; Aarhus University Denmark; and Stockholm School of Economics Riga.
ABOUT THE PUBLISHER
Libri Publishing Ltd., Brunel House, Volunteer Way, Faringdon, Oxfordshire, SN7 7YR, England. Libri is a publishing company committed to providing innovative, high quality, challenging publications for readers. It is a highly responsive publishing service for authors and client organisations. Libri was established in February 2009 by a team of colleagues who had worked together for a dozen years in professional and academic publishing, knowledge transfer, and the management and delivery of blended learning projects. Between them, Libri’s senior managers have over fifty years’ of experience in media organisations, higher education, and consultancy. Their extensive expertise includes authorship, design, editing, printing and publishing, IT and e-learning pedagogy, and the design and provision of continuing professional development programmes. Libri supports its core expertise with a broad-based supply chain of long-established and highly skilled sub-contractors.
Libri Publishing Ltd. is the publisher of the following books written by members of the Institute for Learning in Higher Education:
- Teaching Creativity – Creativity in Teaching
- Postgraduate Education. Form and Function
- Beyond Transmission – Innovations in University Teaching
- Simulations, Games, and Role-Play in University Education
- Learning in Higher Education – Contemporary Standpoints
- Case-Based Learning in Higher Education
- Quality Enhancement of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Student Engagement. Identity, Motivation, and Community
- Learning Space Design in Higher Education
- Technology-Enhanced Learning in Higher Education
- Innovative Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Learning to Research – Researching to Learn
- Globalisation of Higher Education
- Assessing Learning in Higher Education
- Teaching and Learning Entrepreneurship in Higher Education
- New Innovations in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Innovative Teaching and Learning Practices in Higher Education
- E-learning 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 in Higher Education
RESEARCH ACCREDITATIONS AND DISSEMINATION
All book chapters are quadruple-blind reviewed by the international review board of the Institute for Learning in Higher Education, collegially reviewed by the symposium participants, and reviewed by the editorial board. The book undergoes a rigorous review process to secure a publication of the highest standard.
Libri Publishing Ltd. is a member of the Publishers Licensing Society.
Published by Libri Publishing Ltd. your chapter will have worldwide dissemination through international distribution agreements. To secure bibliographic information and research library coverage the book is catalogued by CIP/The British Library, COPAC, WorldCat(r), ProQuest LibCentral, Ebrary, EBSCOHost.
It is sold to the public through respected services like Amazon.com (and regional branches thereof), Barnes & Noble, Fishpond, Saxo, Exlibris, and multiple other leading online bookstores.
2 March 2020: Deadline for submitting CHAPTER PROPOSALS for double-blind review.
5 March 2020: Notification of review decisions. Accepted authors receive an invitation to proceed.
1 April 2020: Deadline for registration & payment (only accepted and invited authors can submit FULL CHAPTERS and register to attend the symposium).
13 APRIL 2020: All documentation of TEACHING AND LEARNING INNOVATIONS are collected and circulated to participating authors for collegial feedback.
18-19-20 MAY 2020: 22nd International LiHE symposium takes place in Wonderful Copenhagen.
Autumn 2020: THE BOOK TEACHING AND LEARNING INNOVATIONS IN HIGHER EDUCATION is published worldwide by Libri Publishing Ltd., Oxfordshire, UK.
IMPORTANT SYMPOSIUM INFORMATION
Due to the collaborative nature of the symposium, it is required that authors are present for the entire duration of the symposium.